For support issues related to my IOS app CartCalc, send me an email.
CartCalc is a calculator specially designed to make it quick and easy for you to keep track of your spending while you are at the store.
You can use it at any type of store, including supermarkets, grocery stores, department stores, book stores, electronics stores, hardware stores, or anything else!
Oh, and it’s totally Free of any advertising!
CartCalc will help you to keep within your spending budget for each trip to the store. Or if you want to spend at least a certain amount (e.g. to qualify for a fuel coupon at the supermarket), CartCalc has you covered for that as well! It can even help you maximize your returns on those “get 1 coupon for every $20 you spend” deals!
Core App features (Free for all, no purchase required):
- Keep track as of many shopping trips as you like
- Optionally set budget and target spend for each shopping trip and let CartCalc keep track of where you are
- Easily calculate “price after discount”
- Categorize items you are buying into pre-set aisles
- Set your local tax rate (optional) to have CartCalc show you your spend before and after taxes
- Elegantly designed for easy one-handed use by placing the things you tap within “thumb-reach”
- Doesn’t require mobile data or WiFi connection
- Universal app works on iPhone and iPad
- Ad Free! Hooray!
Pro Features (requires in-app purchase):
- Easily calculate how much an item costs by weight (e.g. fruit cost $0.69/lb and you are buying 2.5 lbs)
- Sort the pre-set aisles to match the layout of the stores that you frequent
- Create unlimited number of new aisles, or remove those you don’t need
- Color code aisles according to your preference